- Local access to continuing education for CT Insurance, CFP, CPE, and PACE. Note that not all continuing education courses are created equal. FSP Hartford offers CE that is truly knowledge-based, puts attendees in the know about current issues, and provides a forum for case study discussion and networking.
- Local Business to Business networking events for financial professionals across fields (CLU, ChFC, CPA, JD. . .)
- Annual print directory of members.
- Quarterly newsletter.
- Representation by FSP Hartford Board with FSP National. Making sure our local concerns are heard and addressed.
- Representation by FSP Hartford staff at NAIFA's annual conference.
- E-notices re advocacy issues as identified by NAIFA.
- Online resources and tools offered by FSP to keep members at the top of their game.
- Networking tools that provide access to the collective whole of thousands provides immediate access to the information you need when you need it. In today's market, this instant access to those who can provide answers to your questions and perspective on best practices makes you more competitive locally.
- Journal of Financial Professionals, bimonthly publication.
- Archive of audio conferences.
- Section newsletters and discussion groups for access to information specific to your specialties.
- Monthly e-Bulletin
- Quarterly magazine
- Career Center
- Access to third party discounts
- Online search and retrieve capabilities of Society publications.
- Member rates to national conferences.
Financial Service Professionals, Hartford Chapter
17 Rivendell Road
Marlborough, CT 06447-1260
Phone: (860) 228-3623
Fax: (860) 228-1337